My tech stack
I've been a web developer for several years and over the years I've worked with quite a few different technologies. Some technologies I've used because they were essential to the projects I've worked on and others were just part of a fun exploratory project to learn new skills. I'll describe them on this page in levels of confidence.
Very comfortable using:
- Laravel (as a specific framework for PHP)
- Golang (+testing)
- Apache 2
- Linux based systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Arch)
- Apache Solr 6.0+
- PHPUnit 6+
- GitHub Pages
Happy to learn more about:
- AWS infrastructure, I've worked with it but it's still magic sometimes.
- ElasticSearch, I've focused on Apache Solr, but see the potential in this technology.
- Varnish, I know how to use it in production, but there is so much left to learn.